Whether due to pandemic or simply distance, let RTHAV be your virtual events partner.
Today, many businesses and individuals have taken to technology to bring their virtual events, conferences, and classes to the masses. Be it a fully produced show, Q & A with a panel of experts, or an intimate meeting, our team has you covered for all your content creation, production, and equipment needs.
Explore all your digital event options with RTHAV:
- Virtual Conferences
- Internal & External Hybrid Events
- Audio Visual Equipment Rentals
- Virtual Event Consulting
For when you need your clients, listeners, and learners to tune in as one or more speakers present on a topic. Webinars are perfect for one-off educational content or trainings, often incorporating video conferencing tools with chat functions to allow for Q&A, polling, and commentary. Other features and considerations:
- Present using live or pre-recorded video content and graphics.
- Record the live feed and make available for post-broadcast streaming or downloading.
- Generate revenue by adding a pay-to-view feature or offer for free.
RTHAV is your one-stop-shop for for content, graphics creation, and audio-visual equipment rentals. Let our creative team help you bring your message to the virtual space with style and professionalism.
Bring the complexity of an in-person conference into the virtual space. Allow attendees to view general sessions, breakouts, and keynote speakers in real-time or on-demand. Other features and considerations:
- Allow virtual attendees to build their own content agenda and view simultaneously occuring sessions later in an on-demand format.
- Host virtual networking sessions or remote cocktail hours with a live DJ.
- Incorporate data-gathering and analytics to allow for better follow-up and improve future planning.
Content and engagement are king (and everything when it comes to virtual events). RTHAV will partner with you to craft creative, interactive content, paired with the very best in event technology and production to bring your event to life.
When teams or participants are spread amongst multiple locations, hybrid events can bring both in-person and virtual elements together. Whether for a company town hall meeting, training, department alignment, or celebration, a hybrid event can bring in-person groups and virtual participants into a connected, accessible space. Other features and considerations:
- Craft an event guide with information and agenda so that all attendees can follow along with the flow of events.
- To reinforce inclusion and involvement, consider sending remote attendees a package of swag, treats, and the event program.
Not sure where to start? Contact the RTHAV team today and let us guide you through all your equipment questions, content needs, and planning considerations.
VIRTUAL EVENT EQUIPMENT RENTALS
In addition to offering world-class production services, RTHAV rents out a huge portion of our state-of-the-art audio visual equipment inventory. Whether you need a virtual event setup spanning multiple locations or simply need to rent a single microphone, we have you covered.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD OUR AUDIO VISUAL RENTALS LIST.
Not sure what you’ll need? Contact the RTHAV production team today and we’ll walk you through what equipment you may need and answer any questions you may have!